3780 Colake Road, Comox-Strathcona
This is a private, gated club
If you do not have a current paid-up membership, you will be denied access unless:
There is a public event in progress; or You are a guest visiting with a current member
Monday, June 11, 2018 - Special Resolution Vote at the General Meeting at the clubhouse, 7:30 pm
General meetings will be held on the 2nd Monday of the month beginning in April 2018.
The Outdoor Show raised $1176.10 in cash donations and 640 lbs of food donations for the Comox Valley Food Bank!
Directions to the Club:
- Go up Laketrail Road from Willemar (at Laketrail School
- Go all the way up the hill past Marsden Road ...
- Go under the New Highway and continue around the corner till you come to a stop sign.
- Turn Left at the stop sign (you'll see a small sign on the post across the road indicating the Fish & Game Club to the left)
- Continue on this logging road for about 3 km (you will continue straight through one intersection on the hill)
- At the next intersection, you will see the large yellow gate with the Courtenay & District Fish & Game sign.
- Turn left through the gate *** REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST HAVE A KEY TO GET IN*** (unless you have made prior arrangements or we are open to the public)
- You will see the entrance to the Archery venue on your left about 300 Metres down this road
- Continue along for approximately 300 Metres
- You will see the campground gate straight ahead.
- Turn left to reach the clubhouse (about 250 Metres down this road)
- You will see a road off to your left that will take you up to Trap & Skeet and Boomtown