3780 Colake Road, Comox-Strathcona
This is a private, gated property.
If you do not have a current paid-up membership, you will be denied access unless you are a guest visiting with a current member. Gate checks will be random. Carry your membership card with you at all times!
Membership Fees are non-refundable after approval. Once a Membership Application or Renewal is approved and processed,
changes to the membership will NOT be permitted other than a cancellation without refund.
2021 Memberships will expire on December 31st, 2021.
The Courtenay and District Fish & Game Protective Association is accepting NEW member applications ONLINE ONLY.
New membership applications are subject to an approval process which MAY take up to 6 weeks. Follow the directions carefully on the website.
If you have any problems, call 250-338-0850 or email email@example.com.
You are urged to select to have your keys and membership card mailed to you to ensure needless visits to the office during COVID 19.
Please be advised that the office is only open limited hours for members to pick up their cards and keys from Monday to Friday, 10:00-12:30 and 1:30-3:00.
Also be aware that membership runs 1 Jan to 31 Dec and is NOT pro-rated. If you join in August, your membership still runs out in December.
For more information on new membership applications or to apply for membership please visit our Membership Page: https://courtenayfishandgame.org/membership
Current members may bring a guest with them to the property for DAY USE ONLY
Need help with logging in? Head on over the our Membership Page!
Viewing this on a mobile device or tablet? The 3 little horizontal lines at the top right (in the green box) will bring up your page menu!
Please note that you must go to your profile and click the button to opt in for Club emails.
They are NOT sent to you automatically!
iPhone, iPad and Mac users - it seems that the new IOS is not compatible with the embedded Newsletter and some forms. Please use the Archived version to see the newsletter.
Directions to the Club:
- Go up Laketrail Road from Willemar (at Laketrail School
- Go all the way up the hill past Marsden Road ...
- Go under the New Highway and continue around the corner till you come to a stop sign.
- Turn Left at the stop sign (you'll see a small sign on the post across the road indicating the Fish & Game Club to the left)
- Continue on this logging road for about 3 km (you will continue straight through one intersection on the hill)
- At the next intersection, you will see the large yellow gate with the Courtenay & District Fish & Game sign.
- Turn left through the gate *** REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST HAVE A KEY TO GET IN*** (unless you have made prior arrangements or we are open to the public)
- You will see the entrance to the Archery venue on your left about 300 Metres down this road
- Continue along for approximately 300 Metres
- You will see the campground gate straight ahead.
- Turn left to reach the clubhouse (about 250 Metres down this road)
- You will see a road off to your left that will take you up to Trap & Skeet, Boomtown and the Blackpowder Clubhouse.