3780 Colake Road, Comox-Strathcona
This is a private, gated property.
If you do not have a current paid-up membership, you will be denied access unless there is a public event in progress or you are a guest visiting with a current member
Need help with logging in or applying for membership? Head on over the our Membership Page!
Viewing this on a mobile device or tablet? The 3 little horizontal lines at the top right (in the green box) will bring up your page menu!
iPhone, iPad and Mac users - it seems that the new IOS is not compatible with the embedded Newsletter and some forms. We're working to find a solution.
Kids Camp 2019
June 1-2, 2019
Directions to the Club:
- Go up Laketrail Road from Willemar (at Laketrail School
- Go all the way up the hill past Marsden Road ...
- Go under the New Highway and continue around the corner till you come to a stop sign.
- Turn Left at the stop sign (you'll see a small sign on the post across the road indicating the Fish & Game Club to the left)
- Continue on this logging road for about 3 km (you will continue straight through one intersection on the hill)
- At the next intersection, you will see the large yellow gate with the Courtenay & District Fish & Game sign.
- Turn left through the gate *** REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST HAVE A KEY TO GET IN*** (unless you have made prior arrangements or we are open to the public)
- You will see the entrance to the Archery venue on your left about 300 Metres down this road
- Continue along for approximately 300 Metres
- You will see the campground gate straight ahead.
- Turn left to reach the clubhouse (about 250 Metres down this road)
- You will see a road off to your left that will take you up to Trap & Skeet, Boomtown and the Blackpowder Clubhouse.