This is a private, gated club
If you do not have a current paid-up membership, you will be denied access unless:
There is a public event in progress; or
You are a guest visiting with a current member
General meetings will be held on the 2nd Monday of the month beginning in April 2018.
The April Archery Open House will be cancelled for April 1.
The doors will be open at 5p.m. and dinner at 6p.m.
The bar will be open.
Other 2018 Events
Directions to the Club:
- Go up Laketrail Road from Willemar (at Laketrail School
- Go all the way up the hill past Marsden Road ...
- Go under the New Highway and continue around the corner till you come to a stop sign.
- Turn Left at the stop sign (you'll see a small sign on the post across the road indicating the Fish & Game Club to the left)
- Continue on this logging road for about 3 km (you will continue straight through one intersection on the hill)
- At the next intersection, you will see the large yellow gate with the Courtenay & District Fish & Game sign.
- Turn left through the gate *** REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST HAVE A KEY TO GET IN*** (unless you have made prior arrangements or we are open to the public)
- You will see the entrance to the Archery venue on your left about 300 Metres down this road
- Continue along for approximately 300 Metres
- You will see the campground gate straight ahead.
- Turn left to reach the clubhouse (about 250 Metres down this road)
- You will see a road off to your left that will take you up to Trap & Skeet and Boomtown