3780 Colake Road, Comox-Strathcona
This is a private, gated property.
If you do not have a current paid-up membership, you will be denied access unless there is a public event in progress or you are a guest visiting with a current member. Gate checks will be random. Carry your membership card with you at all times!
Need help with logging in or applying for membership? Head on over the our Membership Page!
Viewing this on a mobile device or tablet? The 3 little horizontal lines at the top right (in the green box) will bring up your page menu!
iPhone, iPad and Mac users - it seems that the new IOS is not compatible with the embedded Newsletter and some forms.
Please use the Archived version to see the newsletter.
Tickets available at Fish and Game office Mon to Wed
Directions to the Club:
- Go up Laketrail Road from Willemar (at Laketrail School
- Go all the way up the hill past Marsden Road ...
- Go under the New Highway and continue around the corner till you come to a stop sign.
- Turn Left at the stop sign (you'll see a small sign on the post across the road indicating the Fish & Game Club to the left)
- Continue on this logging road for about 3 km (you will continue straight through one intersection on the hill)
- At the next intersection, you will see the large yellow gate with the Courtenay & District Fish & Game sign.
- Turn left through the gate *** REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST HAVE A KEY TO GET IN*** (unless you have made prior arrangements or we are open to the public)
- You will see the entrance to the Archery venue on your left about 300 Metres down this road
- Continue along for approximately 300 Metres
- You will see the campground gate straight ahead.
- Turn left to reach the clubhouse (about 250 Metres down this road)
- You will see a road off to your left that will take you up to Trap & Skeet, Boomtown and the Blackpowder Clubhouse.